Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Bread, butter & cheese. Can life get anymore simpler and yummier than this?
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 2 persons
- 4 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 slices cheddar cheese (or preferred cheese)
- 1. Heat a frying pan on medium heat. Butter the bottom side of a slice of bread.
- 2. Place buttered side down on the frying pan and top with a slice of cheese.
- 3. Butter the other slice and place the buttered side up on top of cheese slice.
- 4. Toast / grill till golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
- 5. Repeat with other slices.
Notes:This is the simplest way to make a grilled cheese sandwich. Depending on your personal taste you can add more cheese or use a mix of cheeses. Pepperjack and mozzarella are good options.