Qeemay kay Samosay
Everyone should have a batch of qeema samosa in the freezer for these impromptu guests and midnight snacks.
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 40 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- Chicken or Beef Mince 300 grams
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Salt as required
- Cumin Seeds 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder 1 tablespoon
- Onion, finely chopped 2
- Green Chili, finely chopped 3
- Green Coriander, chopped ¼ bunch
- Samosa ki Patiyan as required
- Oil 2 tablespoon + more for frying
- 1. Boil chicken mincemeat with garlic paste, ginger paste, salt & water. Once the mince is cooked through take it out.
- 2. Heat oil and add sauté chopped onions, cumin seeds (zeera), coriander (dhaniya) & red chili powder for 3-4 minutes. Add mincemeat and stir well. Take off heat.
- 3. Add chopped green chili’s, chopped coriander and mix through.
- 4. Add about ½ -1 tablespoon of the filling in the samosa patti and make samosa’s.
- 5. Fry in hot and serve.
- 6. Alternatively, you can also freeze samosa’s and fry as needed.
Notes:Photo Credits: Shutterstock.com