Chicken Cheese Balls
These chicken cheese balls make a scrumptious snack with it's melted cheesy center. Serve with ketchup or green chutney.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- 1/2 kg chicken mince / qeema (pulsed 2-3 times in the food processor)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 green chilies, sliced
- 200 grams mozzarella cheese (cut into cubes)
- Flour / Maida (to roll)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Bread crumbs, as required to roll
- 1. Pulse the chicken mince for 30 seconds in the food processor.
- 2. Put chicken mince in a bowl.
- 3. Add salt, red chili powder, mustard powder, black pepper, ginger paste, garlic paste, onion, coriander and green chilies.
- 4. Cut mozzarella cheese into cubes.
- 5. Take mixture on hand. Make a round flat disk, put the cheese cube in it and then roll it in a ball.
- 6. Make all the balls first, keeping them on a tray/plate.
- 7. Once all the balls are made, roll them in dry flour/maida first, then dip in beaten egg + water mixture, and then finally in the breadcrumbs mixture.
- 8. Deep fry on medium heat till light golden.
- 9. Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.