Adding a little bit of milk or cream to these scrambled eggs makes them creamy & delicious. Enjoy with toast, roti or paratha.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 3 persons
- 5 - 6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cream or milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Pepper, for seasoning
- 1. Take a medium bowl and add the eggs. Whisk with a fork or beat with a wire whisk till foamy. Add salt and cream and whisk again.
- 2. Heat butter in a frying pan. Once the butter melts and starts foaming add the eggs.
- 3. Stir constantly with a whisk while cooking over medium – high heat till the mixture starts firming up into large curds. If using a non-stick frying pan use a silicone whisk otherwise your pan might get scratched.
- 4. Take the mixture off the heat when the curds have formed and the eggs are still soft & shiny. Serve immediately with toast. Can be made into a sandwich or eaten with toast / roti / paratha on the side.