Dahi Baray ka Masala
Make Dahi Bara masala at home using this recipe
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 6-8 Whole Red Chili
- ½ teaspoon Dried Ginger Powder (Saunth)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Salt (Kala Namak)
- ¼ teaspoon Tartary
- 1 tablespoon Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
- 3 tablespoon Whole Coriander (Sabit Zeera)
- 2 tablespoon Cumin Seeds (Zeera)
- 1. Heat frying pan and dry roast whole coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, and red chili’s. Saute them for a minute or so till they turn fragrant and then take them out. Make sure they don’t burn.
- 2. Take them out in a bowl. Add ginger powder, salt, black salt and tartary.
- 3. Grind the ingredients in a spice grinder or a chopper. This can be done in batches depending on the power and capacity of your chopper/grinder.
- 4. Store in an air-tight container in a cool place.
Notes:Photo credits: browntree.in