Chicken & Mushroom Pasta w/ White Sauce
This white sauce based chicken pasta is enhanced with the flavor of garlic mushrooms.
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Garlic cloves - 1 teaspoon
- Boneless chicken – 500 grams
- Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Black Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili 2 to 3
- Sliced Mushroom 1 tin
- Capsicum 1
- Boiled Pasta – 450 grams
- For Sauce:
- Butter 50 grams
- Finely chopped Garlic 1 teaspoon
- Milk ½ cup
- Cream 1 Packet (200 grams)
- 50 grams cheese (mozzarella or cheddar)
- 1. In a frying pan heat 2 tablespoon oil and add 1 teaspoon garlic. Saute for 30 seconds – 1 minute till you can smell the aroma.
- 2. Add chicken and sauté for a few minutes till chicken changes color.
- 3. Add vinegar, salt, black pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
- 4. Add mushrooms, capsicum, red chili’s and cook for about 10 minutes till chicken is cooked through. Set aside.
- 5. While the chicken is cooking, make the white sauce.
- 6. Heat butter and add chopped garlic. Saute for 30 seconds – 1 minute till you can smell the aroma.
- 7. Add milk & cream while whisking constantly to ensure no lumps. Add cheese and stir gently to ensure its melted.
- 8. Stir together white sauce and chicken together then top over noodles.
- 9. Serve with grated cheese on top.
Notes:Photo Credits: Pixabay