These crispy & crunchy chicken tenders are great with some chili sauce on the side.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 2 chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ - 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1. Marinate boneless chicken cubes with salt, black pepper, mustard powder and paprika.
- 2. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- 3. In the meanwhile make a batter with flour, salt, egg, mlilk and oil. Whisk together to create a thick batter.
- 4. Heat oil.
- 5. Dip the boneless chicken in batter and deep-fry for 10 minutes until light golden.
- 6. Use a slotted spoon to take out the chicken and drain on a kitchen towel.
- 7. Serve hot with ketchup and chili garlic sauce.