Enjoy chicken broast chicken in the comfort of your home with this simple recipe.
- PREP TIME: 45 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- Chicken 1 kg
- Chili Sauce 2 tablespoon
- Soya Sauce 2 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder 2 teaspoon
- Brown Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tablespoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon + ½ teaspoon
- Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn Flour ½ cup
- Flour ½ cup
- Ice-Cold Water – 2 cups
- Oil for frying
- 1. In a bowl add 1 kg chicken pieces along with 2 tablespoon chili sauce, 2 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, 1 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1 teaspoon salt and leave for 1 hour.
- 2. Add cornflour, flour, ½ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon red chili powder in a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- 3. Create an assembly line with chicken in one bowl, flour mixture in another bowl and ice-cold water in the third bowl.
- 4. Dip the chicken first in the flour mixture then cold water then in the flour mixture.
- 5. Set aside.
- 6. Deep fry in oil as required (about 15 minutes). Fry on a low-medium flame to make sure chicken is cooked through from inside
- 7. Serve with ketchup or chili garlic ketchup.
Notes:Photo credits: tastyspots