Sticky Chicken Wings
These chicken wings with their sticky brown sugar glaze would be a great idea for your next game night.
- PREP TIME: 15 mins
- COOK TIME: 15 mins
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- Brown Sugar - 4 tablespoon
- Soya Sauce - 3 tablespoon
- Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- White Pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic, finely sliced 2 Cloves
- 1-1/2 kg Chicken Wings (skin removed, split at the joint and tips removed)
- Fresh Red Chili, finely sliced - 1
- Spring Onion, sliced – 2
- Oil – for frying
- 1. Pour brown sugar in a sauce pan and cook on low heat.
- 2. Add soya sauce, vinegar, white pepper, red chili powder, garlic slices and salt. Mix well.
- 3. Cook till it becomes a sticky sauce (about 5 – 10 minutes) and then set aside.
- 4. Heat oil and fry chicken wings till golden and cooked through (about 2-3 minutes). Drain.
- 5. Put chicken wings in a serving platter. Pour sticky sauce over the chicken wings and mix well.
- 6. Garnish with sliced chili & spring onion.
- 7. Serve hot.