Energize and refresh yourself with this chilled cold coffee.
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 3 persons
- ½ cup water
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 heaped teaspoon coffee powder
- 2 cups chilled milk
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream ½ cup
- Coffee powder or cocoa powder, for garnish
- 1. Bring water to a boil. Add sugar and coffee powder. Stir to dissolve and let cool. This can be done in a microwave or a sauce pan.
- 2. Once coffee mixture is cooled, add to blender. Add milk, ice-cream and sugar. Blend well.
- 3. Pour into glasses.
- 4. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle some cocoa powder or coffee powder.
- 5. Add straws and serve.