Strawberry Jelly Milkshake
This refreshing milkshake uses strawberry jelly to add an added burst of fruity flavor.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 2 persons
- Strawberry jelly 1 packet
- Milk 1 cup (200 grams)
- Vanilla ice cream 2 scoops
- Ice cubes, crushed 1 cup
- Fresh strawberries ½ cup
- 1. Wash, dry and cut the stalks off strawberries. Cut them in half.
- 2. Dissolve ½ packet of jelly in ½ cup of hot water. Pour in glasses and let set.
- 3. Put remaining jelly crystals, strawberries, milk, vanilla ice-cream and ice-cubes.
- 4. Blend until mixed, put on the top of set jelly
- 5. Serve immediately