Spicy magic corn
This is a quick snack to make using ingredients at home.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- One can sweet corn (200 grams)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1. Open the sweet corn can and drain out all the water.
- 2. Put the corn in a bowl. Add butter and spices along with lemon juice.
- 3. Stir well. Taste and adjust seasonings as required.
- 4. For a variation on this recipe, you can add herbs and spices of your own choice. For e.g. add some dried herbs (basil, oregano or thyme). Use black pepper or paprika or some cayenne pepper.