Potato Jalapeno salad
This potato salad is perfect for summers.
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Hung curd 3/4 cup (Yoghurt kept in a muslin cloth for a few hours till water is drained)
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6-8 Jalapenos, sliced
- 4 medium potatoes (boiled, peeled and cubed)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoon mustard (adjust to taste)
- 6 spring onion bulbs, sliced (white part)
- Parsley, for garnish
- 1. Take hung yogurt in a bowl. Add salt and black pepper and mix well.
- 2. Crush garlic. Add garlic in yogurt along with mayonnaise and mustard. Mix well.
- 3. Add potatoes, spring onions and sliced jalapeno’s to the yogurt mixture.
- 4. Mix everything lightly.
- 5. Chill and serve with parsley garnished on top.