Cinnamon French Toast
Everyone will love waking up in the morning to the smell of cinnamon around the house.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Eggs 4
- Milk 2/3 cup
- Cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1/4 cup - 1/2 cup
- Bread 8 slices
- Butter/oil to fry
- Maple syrup, butter or fruit, to serve
- 1. Beat eggs, milk, and cinnamon together. Whisk until well blended.
- 2. Pour into a shallow bowl.
- 3. Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, allowing bread to soak up some of the mixture.
- 4. Melt some butter or oil in a pan and add bread.
- 5. Fry until brown on both sides.
- 6. Serve hot with butter, maple syrup, and fruit.
Notes:It is best to use one day old when making french toast as it doesn't soak up a lot of liquid. Photo Credits: Nutrition Post