This cookies & cream cheesecake is simple to make but will definitely impress your guests!
- PREP TIME: Setting Time: 2 - 4 hours
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 10 persons
- 1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies
- 50g butter, melted
- 500g block cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cream
- 100g Oreo chocolate crème Cookies, crushed
- 50g Oreo chocolate crème Cookies, extra, roughly chopped
- 1. Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter and press into a lined 9” springform pan. Chill in the refrigerator for 20 mins.
- 2. Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in the gelatin mixture, cream and Oreo chocolate creme Cookie crumbs until well combined.
- 3. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4. Sprinkle with extra Oreos and refrigerate for another for 2 hours or until set