Mint and Coriander Chutney
This pudina and mint chutney is a great accompaniment to fried items like samosa’s, spring rolls etc.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- ½ bunch of fresh mint (pudina) leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ bunch of fresh coriander (dhaniya) leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 - 2 green chilli’s (add more chillies if you want the chutney to be spicy)
- ½ inch ginger, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1. Add all the ingredients in a blender.
- 2. Grind to a smooth paste using a little bit of water. Add water only one tablespoon at a time.
- 3. Serve right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until required.