Grilled Chicken Skewers
These chicken skewers can be served with vegetables and rice for a fancy dinner.
- PREP TIME: 80 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 3 persons
- 2 boneless chicken breast fillets
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice:
- ½ cup Oil
- 2 tablespoon Tikka Masala (any brand or follow recipe for home-made masala in recipe notes); Quantity can be adjusted based on personal preference.
- 1. Cut the chicken breast fillets ,capsicum,tomatoes and onion in cube shape equally.
- 2. Mix crushed ginger, garlic, lemon juice and tikka masala in a bowl.
- 3. Coat chicken cubes with the marinade and leave it for an hour or so
- 4. Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers alternatively.
- 5. Lightly oil the frying pan. Cook skewers on medium heat until chicken juices run clear and serve.
Notes:If you do not want to use any shop bought tikka masala then use the following ingredients: 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder: 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder: 1//4 teaspoon Coriander powder: 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala: 1/2 teaspoon Salt