Pizza Cups or Mini Pizza
These mini – pizzas are topped with spicy tandoori chicken. Much loved as a snack or as part of your kids lunch boxes.
- PREP TIME: 150
- COOK TIME: 20
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 2 cups maida
- 1 satchet of instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp Italian herbs (Oregano , Rosemary)
- I tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk or water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Tandoori Chicken Filling :
- 1 cup chicken mince
- 3 tablespoons tandoori chicken masala
- 1 medium onion chopped.
- 1. Dough
- 2. In a cup of warm milk add the sugar and instant yeast.
- 3. In a mixing bowl put maida, salt and herbs.
- 4. Knead the maida with milk and sugar mixture. In the end add the oil and knead to make the dough smooth. Cover and leave aside to rise.
- 5. In this warm weather it doesn't take more than 1 hour for the dough to rise completely.
- 6. I divided my dough in 2 balls. Now with the help of dry maida, roll the dough ball on a flat surface. One ball of dough is just enough to make a large pizza. As we are making pizza cups, cut the dough with a cutter suitable to the size of your cupcake tray, I'm using my patties cutter here.
- 7. Grease your cupcake tray and line with dough. You can use mini cupcake tray to make bite-sized snacks for parties. I'm using my mini pizza and mini pie plates here as my kids like that size and it's also convenient for lunch boxes.
- 8. Put some ketchup on the dough, then a layer of cooked tandoori chicken and top with pizza cheese.
- 9. Bake in a pre heated oven for 8-15 mins on 250-350 degrees.
- 10. Tandoori Chicken Filling :
- 11. Put tandoori masala on chicken. Marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- 12. Cook chicken in 1 tablespoon oil and chopped onions until cooked. Don't add water.