Tzatziki is a Greek sauce served with grilled meats or as a dip or as a spread in pita rolls.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 1 cucumber
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon mint, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 200ml strained yogurt
- Paprika, to garnish
- Mint leaves to garnish
- 1. Peel, de-seed and grate the cucumber finely.
- 2. Add salt and let stand for 20-30 minutes, rinse under cool running water and drain well.
- 3. Mix yogurt, mint, sugar, garlic, mix in drained cucumber
- 4. Decorate with mint and sprinkle a pinch of paprika.
- 5. Serve chilled.