Flavored with honey and mint, this watermelon slush is a much needed drink in the summers.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 2 persons
- 8 - 10 ice cubes
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mint leaves (to taste)
- Watermelon cubes, for garnish
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- 1. Place the ice cubes into a blender.
- 2. Cover, and pulse until crushed.
- 3. Add the watermelon and blend for about 1 minute, until slushy.
- 4. Add the honey and mint, and blend for about 10 seconds.
- 5. Pour into glasses.
- 6. Garnish with watermelon and mint.