Asian Noodle Salad
This Asian noodle with a sesame ginger dressing is generally served cold. It can be served as a main dish if you add grilled chicken.
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- 5 cup boiled whole wheat or rice noodles
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup sliced onions, washed and pickled with a bit of vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1. Make the dressing by combining garlic, ginger, soya sauce, lemon juice and toasted sesame seeds.
- 2. In a bowl add noodles, carrot, onion, cabbage.
- 3. Add dressing and toss together.
- 4. Keep in fridge for 15 – 20 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
Notes:Photo Credits: tadkapasta