Fresh lemonade infused with ginger. A refreshing drink for the summers.
- PREP TIME: 75 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 4-5 cups water
- 3 thin slices ginger
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, cut into thin slices, seeds removed
- 1. Mix sugar, water and ginger in a large saucepan and bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Remove from heat.
- 3. Add lemon juice and cool for 15 minutes.
- 4. Remove ginger slices and refrigerate lemonade for at least 1 hour until chilled.
- 5. Stir well and serve with lemon slices.