Cookies and Cream Milkshake
It’s just like you are having cookies, except in a milkshake form.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 2 persons
- 2 scoops vanilla icecream
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 8 cookies, chopped
- 2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Crushed cookies to garnish
- Cream to decorate
- 1. Blend milk and ice-cream and add the cookies.
- 2. Serve in tall glasses with crushed cookies sprinkled on top.
- 3. Decorate with some cream and chocolate syrup.
Notes:Photo credits: averiecooks