Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Grilled chicken sandwiches with lettuce and cheese make a simple lunch meal. Cut them into quarters and they would be great for a kids party or a birt...
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 4 chicken breast fillets, flattened
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, crushed
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- lettuce leaves
- 4 slices cheese
- 1. Season chicken with salt, black pepper, mustard and soya sauce.
- 2. Grill the chicken 3-4 minutes on each side till cooked through.
- 3. Toast bread slices.
- 4. Place lettuce leaves, followed by grilled chicken and then top with cheese.
- 5. Cut into triangles and serve with ketchup.
Notes:Photo credits: thetastybiteblog.com