Make this quick chicken hurry for your next family dinner.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 60 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 1 kg chicken
- 3-4 tomatoes, skin removed and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3-4 whole green chilies, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon crushed black pepper
- ½ teaspoon. salt
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1. In a pan add chicken, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- 2. Cover and cook on low heat till the water from the chicken has dried and chicken is half cooked.
- 3. Add oil, tomatoes, green chillies and onion.
- 4. Cover and continue cooking.
- 5. When the water dries and chicken is tender, add the black pepper, stir and remove from heat.
Notes:Photo credits: cubesnjuliennes