This simple yet fancy breakfast is a favorite among kids and adults alike.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 2 persons
- 1 cup milk, warmed
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 4 bread slices (day old is preferable as they will absorb less milk)
- Powdered Sugar, for garnish
- Honey, for garnish (optional)
- Maple Syrup, for garnish (optional)
- 1. Add sugar in warmed milk. Stir till dissolved. Keep aside.
- 2. Beat egg. Add vanilla essence and milk.
- 3. Heat oil.
- 4. Dip bread slices in the egg and milk mixture for 2-3 seconds then add in hot pan.
- 5. Fry on low-heat till golden brown.
- 6. Serve with powdered sugar, honey and/or maple syrup.
Notes:Photo credits: twopeasandtheirpod.com