Cookies and Cream
Cookies and Cream is a biscuit layered dessert that is destined to please with it's creamy flavour and crumbly texture. It is best when chilled overni...
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes + 3-4 hours for chilling
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 5 cans of Nestle tin pack cream (Gishta)
- Two sachets of Dream Whip
- 1 packet of Rafhan egg pudding (only the yellow packet as it is in powder form)
- 1 1/2 family pack rolls of Marie biscuit.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1. Mix the cream, Dream Whip and the Rafhan sachet well and keep it aside.
- 2. Take a dish and make a base with Marie biscuits. The Marie biscuits should be broken down into very small pieces.
- 3. Then soak it with milk.
- 4. Then pour the creamy thick mixture on the layer of biscuits.
- 5. Take a few biscuits, put them in grinder and make a fine powder.
- 6. Sprinkle this powder on the top of the dish.
- 7. Put it in the fridge for 3-4 hours. For best results, you can chill it overnight and enjoy the next day.
Notes:Gishta Cream is a type of breakfast clotted cream available widely in the Middle East. It is also available in Pakistani supermarkets. Photo Credits: Kiran Afzal