Imli ki Chutney
This khatti meethi Imli ki Chutney can be enjoyed with dahi baray’s, fried snacks or with bbq meat.
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- 5 tablespoon Tamarind water (imli ka pani)
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1. Heat the oil.
- 2. Then add cumin seeds and fry it.
- 3. Add tamarind water, sugar, salt and water and cook it for some time until sugar get dissolved.
- 4. Then add corn flour, and mix it well until the sauce gets thick.
- 5. Then after 2 minutes turn off the flame.
Notes:Tamarind water: Soak the tamarind in warm water for 5 min squeeze the seeds and fiber with your fingers to extract as much juice as possible. Strain and discard fibers and seeds. Photo credits: sailusfood.com