Though eggs are traditionally served for breakfast, the use of vegetables in this anda ghotala recipe makes it a quick dinner or lunch when there is n...
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 3 persons
- Ghee / Butter 1/4 cup
- Onions 4 (sliced)
- Tomatoes 3 (chopped)
- Eggs 3 (beaten)
- Black pepper 1 (teaspoon crushed)
- Red chili flakes 1 tablespoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Green chilies 4 (sliced)
- Cilantro 1 bunch (chopped)
- Black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Eggs 2 (boiled & chopped)
- 1. Heat ghee or butter in a wok.
- 2. Sauté sliced onions in ghee / butter till light golden.
- 3. Add 3 chopped tomatoes.
- 4. When tomato water has evaporated, add beaten eggs, salt and red chili flakes and fry.
- 5. Add green chilies, chopped coriander and crushed black pepper and mix briefly.
- 6. Place anda ghotala in a serving bowl and garnish with small pieces of boiled eggs and serve.