Chicken white karhai
This Chicken white karahi is creamy and different in taste as compare to other karahi.
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 1 kg Chicken, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic, paste
- 1 teaspoon Green chilies, ground
- 1½ teaspoon Salt
- 1½ teaspoon Crushed and roasted cumin seeds(zeera)
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper, coarsely crushed
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 6 Green chilies, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Ginger Julienne
- 4 tablespoon Fresh cream
- ½ cup Oil
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1. Heat oil in a wok(karahi).
- 2. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a few minutes until it turns golden brown in color.
- 3. Add the chicken pieces, fry for 5 minutes.
- 4. Add ground green chilies, salt, black pepper crushed, crushed zeera and yogurt.
- 5. Cover and cook for 15 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- 6. Lastly add the cream, garam masala and lemon juice.
- 7. Mix well and cook until the oil floats on top.
- 8. Lastly add some coriander leaves for garnish.
Notes:Photo credits: commons.wikimedia Serve the delicious chicken white karhai with nan, paratha and chapatti.