Vegetable Club Sandwich
A vegetarian version of the club sandwich, this version comprises of mashed potatoes with the regular salad vegetables. A great way to introduce child...
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Potatoes, boiled and mashed 3
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Chaat masala 2 tablespoon
- Bread slices 12
- Butter 4 tablespoon
- Green chutney 4 tablespoon
- Cucumbers sliced 2
- Onions, sliced 2
- Tomato sliced 1
- Tomato ketchup to serve
- Green chutney to serve
- 1. Season the potatoes with salt, pepper and chaat masala. Set aside.
- 2. Spread butter on the bottom of the bread slice.
- 3. Apply green chutney on front, then add mashed potatoes.
- 4. Place another bread slice.
- 5. Top with cucumbers, onions and tomatoes.
- 6. Place the other bread slice, buttered side up.
- 7. Place on a grill pan or sandwich maker and toast for 1-2 minutes each side till crisp & heated through.
- 8. Cut into triangles or rectangles and serve with ketchup or green chutney.