Make this omelet for a Sunday brunch – cut wedges and serve with toasted bread & butter.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 2 large potatoes, sliced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 6 eggs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1. Heat oil, add potatoes and onions and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes till onions are translucent and potatoes are 3/4th done.
- 2. Beat eggs with salt, pepper and red chili powder.
- 3. Pour the eggs over onion and potatoes and cook till the omelet is set from the bottom.
- 4. Slide omelet on a serving platter and cut into slices and serve with toasted bread.