Garlic Roast Chicken
Garlic and lemon are stuffed inside this roast chicken recipe to keep the chicken moist & flavorful.
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 75 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 1 kg whole chicken
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pod garlic, cut in half across the centre
- 1 onion, halved
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, crushed
- 1. Rub chicken with salt, black pepper, lemon juice and garlic paste.
- 2. Put the garlic cloves, onion and lemon wedges in the cavity.
- 3. Drizzle with olive oil.
- 4. Cover the chicken with aluminum foil and bake in a roasting pan for an 45 minutes.
- 5. Take off the aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes till the chicken is golden from the outside.
Notes:Photo credits: oliviascuisine.com