Try this fat burning cabbage soup to eat healthy and lose some pounds!
Looking for a diet to lose weight and lose it fast?This fat burning Cabbage Soup is a quick fix that can help you trim those extra pounds and shed unwanted fat in a week. Cabbage soup is a low-fat, low-calorie and high fiber dish that, if taken for one week on a strict diet regimen, can help you get into shape. Feel free to play around with the veggies!
- 1 large cabbage (bund-gobi) head, chopped
- 3 chopped onions
- 5 chopped carrots
- 6 celery stalks (available at Empress Market, online stores or big supermarkets)
- 6-7 medium sized tomatoes
- 3 capsicum, diced
- 16 ounces of chicken stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dried herbs (optional)
- Blend all the diced tomatoes, until pureed.
- In a large pot, mix all the cut up vegetables with the chicken stock and tomato puree.
- Simmer over a low flame for about half an hour or till the vegetables are tender.
- Add salt and pepper, and if needed, some dried herbs, such as oregano or rosemary, for flavor.